Monday, December 15, 2008

Cooking, baking,eating, Oh MY!!!

For the love of Pete, I can't believe how much baking and cooking I've done over the past few days! It's been super fun, but super exhausting as well. Not to mention that I think the clan may be starting to believe that this is the new "normal" around here. Good food, good smells, mom in the kitchen all the time. Um, NOT! As much as I do enjoy puttering about the kitchen making all this "feel good", "down home" , "comfort food", my belly absolutely does not love it even a little bit!

Oh the stories my expanding belly could tell of all the places it's seen along it's travels from slim to pudgey!

Water? Water? Must. drink. more. water. and. eat. less. sugar!

Help!!!!!! What to do with a preschooler, toddler and middle school child home all at once, stuck inside due to extremely cold temps (it's like 21 degrees outside now and it didn't get much above 25 degrees today). Even so, we did play in the snow for about an hour or so, and I went to the grocery store and bought a ton of said comfort food described above (because one can never have too much of it!).

Tomorrow is another day of no middle school, no preschool, no gym, and freezing cold temps outside. To prepare, I went and bought Tigger this adorable little outfit today:




















This will definitely help her to enjoy the freezing, bone chilling, teeth chattering cold that we are experiencing right now.

So, tomorrow, God willing, we will brave the outdoors again and have fun!

Kim

No comments: